These forged cromoly 4140 billet arms give you a 3.5 degree caster reading with a 3" lift while moving your axle forward 16mm.
They also give you an additional 25mm of steering arm clearance.
Bushes are the new design polyelastomer compound with limited lifetime warranty and fit all 80 series, 105 series and straight arm model 79 series Land Cruisers.
- More Ground Clearance
- Lighter than all others on the Market
- Heaviest GVM Upgrades Available in Australia of up to 1660kg Front Axle Load
- 16mm Longer to help to correct wheelbase length
- 1.5 Times Stronger than an OE Arm
- Australian Made Hybrid Rubber polyelastomer Bushes